Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August 9, 2009

Today is Sunday and we are all supposed to go to a different church. Unfortunately my church, Mt. Pleasant, forgot about me so I went with Gary and Fletcher to St. Columba. But it was nice. We went to 2 services there. One in English and one in Chicheawa. (I'm sure I spelled that wrong)

There was gifts being exchanged there and one of the gifts given to the church was a live chicken. That was funny.

After church we walked around the Synod of Blantyre and then went to Kay Day's house for tea and cake.

Tonight was a big welcome dinner for all of us. I ate dinner with Ellen and we talked a lot about family and church and stuff.

Tonight I'm taking and Ambien because I slept horribly last night and I have like 9 of them. Let's hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment