Tuesday, September 22, 2009

August 13, 2009

Today I went to Mt. Mulanje, which is the third highest mountain in Africa. It was nice. We went to a beautiful resort at the base of the mountain where rooms were inasanely cheap. Like $35 US a night. I went there with Linut, Thanks, Sidney, and Francis. I also ran into the Bethany team there.

Went to a youth meeting at church after Mulanje. Not much got accomplished there.

Dinner was at another new zone. Same as the ones before. Gave a speech and everything again. Getting a little tired of speeches, which I thought would never happen to me. I think I'm just worn out here.

This is the last night at my first host family's house. We spent a lot of time singing songs. It was cool. Joseph and Sidney were there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment