Wednesday, September 16, 2009

August 12, 2009

This morning was manual labor at the church. We were weeding the spot where the new church was going to be built and where they were going to get the mud for the molding of bricks for the building. I kept trying to work, but this was the first time I was meeting most of the youth. So they were all standing around looking at me and asking me questions. So I would stop working and answer them. Then Joseph would yell at me to keep working. This went on for about an hour. We didn't get much done.

Next was Bible study with the youth. That was cool. I got to participate a little bit with that. We were talking about the trinity. Specifically God the Father. We didn't get too far with that either. Things move much slower in Malawi.

Another big dinner tonight at a different location with different people. So I gave another speech. (Pretty much the same speech I gave last night) Also, this guy named Gray (I call him dancing man) was there again. He was the only person dancing last night and he is the only one dancing here tonight. So I started dancing with him. Everybody loved that and so it turned into a dance party for like a half hour or so. That was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment