Monday, June 29, 2009

Latest Update

Well I'm very grateful for all the support I've gotten from everybody. It's been a huge help to our mission trip. I am eternally thankful!!!

The Malawi training day went well. Except that I was late because I wrote down the wrong time. Doh! But I was there for the majority of the training and it was very helpful. We played a game at one point and I was of course super in to it. After the game, one of my team members came up to me and said: "You're going to be the crazy one on this trip aren't you?" My response was yes. Classic.

Don't forget to come by the yard sale on July 10th or 11th from 8AM-3PM if you can!!! Should be a lot of stuff there including an autographed Polomalu picture donated by The Doorway. I'm not sure of the best way to sell that. It may be a set price, a raffle, or an ebay item. However it's done, money will all go to the trip. Thank you everybody for your donation offers!!! I will be around to pick those up this week hopefully.

After while crocodile (Yes mom I know there are only crocodiles in Africa and no alligators)

Blessings,

Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment