Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Beat Goes On

Well it's been an interesting couple of weeks for me to say the least.

As I'm sure most of you are aware, I am no longer employed at Heritage Presbyterian Church. It's been a hard couple of weeks, but I'm ready to move forward now in my life. I also had to figure out what I was going to do about the Malawi trip since I no longer had a church to sponsor me.

After much prayer and discussion with family and friends, I decided to still make the trip. I'm pretty sure it was too late for me to back out of the trip without being charged a significant penalty fee anyway. However, I feel that God is still calling me to make this trip and that it will be a life changing experience for me.

Heritage has graciously agreed to donate $600 to my trip still. I will be on my own for the fundraising of the remaining $3,000. It's going to take a lot of support and work for me to raise this money, so please keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment